Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy NEW YEAR! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. I know I did. I'm still full from all the food I ate. Well...not really. ~__^ I've been rather lax on updating my blog mostly because I really have nothing to talk about. Actually, let me take that back, I do have stuff to talk about but it's nothing anyone would be interested in reading about. -__- As most of you know, I've moved to a new place. The second bedroom is now my office. Chris makes fun of the room's layout but it's my feng shui so eat it. ~__^ I did take most of November and pretty much all of December off just to get my bearings and plan out 2010 as well as avoid the madness that is the holidays. After I watched two grown women fight in line at the post office, I was done. lol


(It's not Martha Stuart pretty but it does its job *lol)


(Yes, that's a futon. In case I need a nap or I get really mad at Chris. :D)


(That's a Tinkerbell bag pack...'cause I think I'm still 12. -__-)

I did watch Avatar a couple of times over the past couple of weeks and it was AWESOME! Words cannot describe the genius of James Cameron and his team. Yes, the storyline was a little Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves and the dialogue was a little tired ("You're not in Kansas anymore..." Really? -__-) but it was epic and so visually stunning that the adventure you take with Jake Sully more than made up for it. And Sam Worthington wasn't bad either. ~__^ While most of the female population is gunning for Rob, I'm making a quiet beeline for Sam. :D It's the hot Australian accent. Yum...



I'll be working on the last of my custom orders for the next couple of weeks because I'm pretty much closing down custom orders altogether. Or at least until I can figure out how to work with custom orders with this new technique since, as you can probably tell, it's a bit arduous and time consuming. *shrugs* I thought that this new technique would make my life easier but instead it's pretty much the same. Just as hard as the clay figures but the diversity of what I can make more than makes up for it. ^__^ I will blog more later, mostly about what I've learned about running an Etsy shop since I figure that would be more interesting than what I ate this morning or a step-by-step account on how I do laundry. ~__^ Getting ready to post the Bite My *pple necklaces in the following days. ^__^ YAY!

Luv,
Shy


(Muse gets 2 thumbs up for doing a cover of one of my favorite oldies. ^__^)

13 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Shy,
Happy 2010! I'm glad you're back :) I'm going to email you soon. Gots to update you on some drama! I love the new office. One of these days, I'll have more than a corner for my work desk :) You're my idol...hehehe. Didn't get to see Avatar yet but attempted to 3 times already. Well, lookin' forward to checking out the new necklace.
J :)

Jess said...

p.s. I love that version from Muse!

SleeplessStoryteller said...

Shy, I love your new designs. You've really outdone yourself - and I've just nominated you for a Sunshine Award for inspiring bloggers! If you'd like to accept, please visit my blog for more details. Happy Friday!

anna said...

Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,power balance,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.coach outlet store.

mrsam said...

Stephen Pierce Internationalsolar panelI had the time of my life

wholesale jewelry said...

wholesale fashion jewelry
fashion jewelry wholesale

Maxine Carter said...

Maxi dresses for weddings the best place for all long dresses.

ellareiss said...

It’s glad to see good information being convey its a very nice written and i really like these blog Thanks for the info.
____
Murano Glass

ugg said...

lthough you'll most often need to Tiger Shoes buy upwards of one article of clothing, you can choose small lots and still save some cash. As an example, one wholesaler on the internet sells babyTiger Shoes clothes in small lots of 3 which each being a different size. You can get high quality baby outfits in various sizes such as 3,Beats By Dr Dre six and nine months at less than $15. At the regular price, comparableTods Shoes sets would set you back from twenty-five bucks to $40 each.

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

The shoes will be a beneficial partner Hogan Shoes while you are on the basketball course and showing yourself. In that case every audience's thought will beBelstaff Mens Jackets caught by you. Thanks to these attentions foused on you, you will filled with energy and be the most Tiger Shoes excellent one on the course and at last with no qualm win the match.Louis Vuitton

lin741852 said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

Unknown said...

Beats by dr dre, cheap monster beats headphones outlet. The beats by dre studio is highly recommended, I want to buy Monster beats lady gaga red earphones on sale.

Moritz Bellingshausen said...

I am interested in http://www.christian-louboutin-saleonline.com very much, so I concern on christian-louboutin-saleonline, well, Christian louboutin, cheap christian louboutin for sale, 70% off also sounds good.