Monday, August 31, 2009

September, already?!

Yes. I am alive! I just wanted to assure everyone that I didn't jump off a bridge somewhere or choke while stuffing my face. ^__^ I've been hard at work on my super awesome new stuff that'll be coming in sometime in October! I know I've spoken to a few of you about it but I can't really go into the details at the moment since everything's still in progress. But I promise that the wait and all the secrecy will be worth it. ~__^

Also, I will no longer be taking any custom orders for September. Like...none. Zero. Nadda. So don't bother asking. :P


(Laina sent me this and it made me happy. lolz)

Also, if you haven't done so, please join my Yahoo! Group to get e-mail notices when I update my shop with new items! As an incentive, I'll be giving one free shipping postcard for my Anniversary Grand Re-Opening Madness (title not yet official :P) to those who have joined! Plus, don't you want to see the awesomeness that is the postcard I have worked so hard on? O__o I know you doooo!

I'm very excited with what I have planned for the beginning of Year 2 of Shielou. I'm sooo stoked I can't even put it into words!! And I hope you all are too!!! Let's do this!!!

Luv always,
Shy


7 comments:

therese said...

Oh, I'm really looking forward to see the new items, yay!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I seriously started thinking to worst happened with your absence. Glad to see you back!

Laina said...

Wow the puppet interpretation was great. That made me lol for like 10 minutes ~_^

Can't wait to see what you've got cooking and I'm glad that the Sparkly Edward made you happy ^_^

L

CanDyRavE said...

I can't wait to see what you are going to make! But....but.... I MISS YOU! I hope you come back soon! :)

Horoscopo gratis said...

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work.

entrar hotmail said...

Enjoy reading your post. Great article, thank you very much! Really nice and impressive blog i found today... Thx for sharing this

ugg said...

Collections also include colourful wall decorations Onitsuka Tigerwhich combine great design with safety. Many parents want to avoid having a framed and glazed picture on the wall so the soft padded wall d├ęcor Onitsuka Tigeritems and the soft printed wall canvases are the perfect solution as they are lightweight and pose no glass danger to the child.