Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lazy Shy

Took it kinda easy this week. Although I still managed to finish orders AND a good batch of extras! I know. Crazy. ~__^ Been feeling rather lethargic and unmotivated, I hate to admit. I think I'm getting antsy. I need some new challenges (although I have a couple of exciting new custom orders that have popped up! YAY!! ^__^). My first year anniversary on Etsy is just around the corner and I feel like I need to take Shielou further. More items, more variations in prices and some original works. Possibly. lol Hopefully I can snap out of it by Monday 'cause it's full steam ahead. O__o No turning back. Ahh!!!!


(Oh yes...it's Kirk :P)

Also, want to steer some attention to fellow friends' Etsy Shops. I've made some amazing online buddies on Etsy and I love 'em all to death and want to show them some love and support 'cause they rock!! First up is Heather (aka CAPS) @ LUCCITA. My fave item of hers is her St. Jude Bracelets! Go check it out and tell her I sent you! Woot!!


(You know you want one!!)

Other than that...who else is sick of hearing AND reading about the RobSten hookup rumors? All I'm gonna say is that if they are....Yay. Good for them. I hope they're using contraceptives. :P If they're not then that's fine too. Either way, I will sleep peacefully at night. ^__^


(Supposed to be a Custom Order but I had just reread the commission description and it doesn't fit. lol I am SOOO out of it. :P)

I'm off! Answered all e-mails so I'm done for the night. No more internet!!!! lol It's this new thing I'm trying to do. Answer all e-mails at the end of the day and be done. I'll check back with you guys on the 'morrow! ~__^ Stay outta trouble, stay safe and keep that chin up! ~__^

Much lurve,
Shy

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Yay!! One year Anniversary!!! (soon 0_0) Congratulations on it!!! lol 0_0 Good luck on Monday!!! lol ;_;I guess everybody is going "full steam" as you said. Vacations are over... so sad ;_; I am also tired of the rumors. I could stand them at the beginning but,I think it is already too much. It really doesn't worry me. Still,I hope they are not doing it for the fans or the fame. Oh well, Take care!!! ^_^ Have fun and rest well!!! lol x♥X♥x♥x

CanDyRavE said...

Congrats on your one year coming up! I know I post this all the time, but I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I need to get my butt in gear and fill up my shops with more stuff! I am lagging so much lately.


((HUGS))
~Nicole

Laina said...

Congrats on the one year anniversary! Uber exciting, and look how far you've come. ~_^

Kirk looks totally cute! That movie was pretty good but it made it a bit confusing when you miss the first 20 minutes of it -_-

I'm pretty sick of hearing about RPatz and KStew as well. People always have to have their juicy celeb stories, it' like, just let it go! *sigh*

Edward and Harry are a pretty interesting combo :P

Jessa said...

Happy early Anniversary! Where did the time go? You remind me of the little engine that could...started off 1 year ago & now you're a a bullet train! There's no stopping you - not that anyone is..ok, anyways... ;)

I like your tribute to Star Trek...awesome movie!

The rumors...yes, getting old. Together, yay...apart, yay! I must not be following the rumors cuz I thought she was still with her boyfriend just a few weeks ago OR is she still with him...oh who knows the real truth except them.

Anyhow...I am now rambling at such an early hour...take care, Shy & don't forget to breath :)

BPeterman said...

It's good to see HP on here! Love him and Edward together, very cute pieces!

ugg said...

Baby Brands Direct only stocks the best brands,D&G glasses the best products at the best prices and offers an easy to use website for independents and department stores to preview and buy stock online for next day delivery with Abercrombie and Fitchminimum carriage paid orders at just £200 in the UK.

ellareiss said...

I love 'em all to death and want to show them some love and support cause they rock first up is heather
thanks.
__

Murano Glass