Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Feeling Better...

I've decided I'm just going to do a huge posting sometime next week for all the extras that have accumulated over this month of July. I'm thinking Wednesday but I'll have a more definite date this Saturday and depending on what I've finished. ^__^


(Kacey's order!)

On another note, can I just say that I'm not too keen on this pic of Edward Cullen? Not feeling the dark contour blush on his already sharp cheekbones. I think they coud've gone without but again who am I to dog on the choice? I will say that I heart the eyes. Look at those golden peepers. O__o And can I just say that I'm so glad that the makeup artists cut back on the lipstick? But enough about the makeup. Rob looks great. Period. ^__^



Can't have Rob without Taylor looking quite stoic and predatory. I'm really lovin' the "I'm gonna pounce on you and you're gonna like it" look on his face. ^__^ Yay!! Jeez. He's just bulging everywhere isn't he? O__o *slap* He's only 17. O__o Riiight. *clears throat*



But I saw this today and thought I would share. It's pretty damn hilarious. So get ready for some serious LOLs cause I coudldn't stop laughing. Good times. I'm telling you. ~__^ Questions, concerns? Let me know!! ^__^



Always,
Shielou

PS: Also check out Jessa's Etsy shop! She's having a sale!!!

5 comments:

CanDyRavE said...

OMG! That New Moon trailer is soo dang funny! I love it! Taylor is looking very nice, by the way. I will try to keep my mind clean since he is younger than my younger brother, who's name happens to be Jacob as well! I guess that's why I have been Team Jacob from the start!

In other news, I am glad that you are back to your usual happy self!

Myrna said...

Hello, hope you are doing ok :p Very nice piece, love the bushes behind them, it really looks so real^^... Both pics look amazing, I could stare at them for hours, fine he is 17 but,he is too cute lol. Ok, the "New Moon"trailer is awesome lol I can't stop laughing ^_~...
Take care of yourself and have fun!! :P Oh, and eat your sweets and sleep well @_@ lol

Laina said...

Aww that piece does look neat! Is it weird that I think the green background looks like frosting on a cupcake? lol

Can't wait for your big post coming up! Don't put too much pressure on yourself though ~_^

Excited for New Moon! The updated site looks pretty fancy =)

Much love!
Laina

ugg said...

Basketball Sneaker Basketball involves a lot of vigorous moves, Asics Onitsuka Tigerhigh jumps, extreme running, blocking and shooting. So there may be the chances for you to get injured.the north face jackets But basketball sneakers are there for you to safeguard you and your feet from getting injured by the vigorous stunts. Basketball sneakers are the ideal pair to offer you snug fit, firm ankle support and excellent traction over the highly polished maple woodMoncler Sale. Today, basketball shoes are designed with innovative technologies for good shock absorption and cushioning. Patterned sole and stylish finish of the retro sneakers North Face Jackets For Menwill fuse your heart to buy a pair for you to show off your excellence over the field.

lin741852 said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas