Friday, June 5, 2009

Super Late Blog Post!!

So last year I decided that I wanted to slowly move up from charm making to sculptures. I can't say that the following is really a sculpture. I'm not even finished with it yet but I'm getting there. :S For my first try...er...third try O__o I'm quite content with it. ^__^ I didn't want to go the complete realistic route. I think that would've been really pushing it. He has gorgeous Marigold acrylic eyes. Tiny!! His hair...OMG!!! O__o Above all else that was the hardest to make and style, believe it or not. I know some may say it's a little too red but it's the same color as Eddie's hair in my basic charms. ^__^ But as I said, he's still not complete. I hope to make another one that's a step up from this one but I wanted to show you all what have kept me in the past couple of days. ^__^


(Crazy sex hair!!)

I just really want to thank Christy for her absolute patience with me. This woman has been waiting since earlier this year for her Edward Christmas Ornament. But I'm glad she gave me total leeway on the project because if it had been anyone else I'm pretty sure they would've thrown up their hands and been like, "Forget it! You crazy mofo!" ~__^ I love you, Christy! I really do!! lol So if everyone can send her happy, mental images of puppies, rainbows and nekkid Robert Patttinson that would be great.She deserves that and so much more!!


(Creepy!!!)

At this rate, I hope to start doing full sculptures sometime next year. I just need to continue practicing. ^__^ One step at a time!!


(Creepier!!)

I also want to thank Annie for sending me a Bella tunic. I swear to God I wear it almost everyday except when I'm working 'cause I don't wanna ruin it ever!! Thank you so much, Annie! I LOVE it!!






(Awkward photoshoot!)

Will blog more tomorrow!! Jasper and Alice on the way! Thanks everyone!

Love,
Shielou


(Edward Cullen's theme song for New Moon?)

7 comments:

practimom said...

it is going to be so great!! sorry everyone for making Shy crazy for the past few weeks!! I have made her do a Twilight ornament for my Twilight Christmas tree (i am insane, right ^_^) and this is the awesomest!!! Are y'all exciting as I am?

Britten said...

Oh, Shielou!!! His face is AMAZING!!! LOOOOOVE this!! You know I will have to buy one!

BTW, go look at my interview for TMOTM...there's a picture of the top of my bedroom dresser of how I display your creations. =)

practimom said...

sorry, EXCITED as i am?

Laina said...

Dude he's SO cool! I knew you were sculpting! Just knew it! :P Although I was kinda hoping for the lifesize nekkid Edward but I suppose that the little Eddie with the crazy hair will do ~_^ JK, he looks SO AWESOME!

Love the Bella tunic! I want one too! *stomps foot* Totally cute on you ;) Geeze it must be nice to have such huge fans that send you stuff all the time ~_^

And the umm epic fails? SCARY! lol They could go with the original Edward Cullen and hide in the corner. Hehe, nah, I know that you love the original chipping EC :P

htgonzal said...

OME I LOVE HIM i HAVE A BELLA TUNIC TOO & HER JACKET & SHOES AND NOW I NEED A LITTLE EDWARD TO GO WITH LOL..THAT IS AN AMAZING SCULPTURE & I WILL CERTAINLY BUY ONE WHEN YA SELL THEM...:)

Myrna said...

Weeee!!! :P Told you that you could make awesome sculptures!! lol ^_~ I am speechless... (the hair is perfect!!!) It looks spectacular!!! Can't wait to see it when its done. This gives me a lot of new ideas... ^_^ (nope, I don't plan to give you a heart attack, promise) lol The tunic looks beautiful on you, I like it!! Take care!! X♥X♥

M.

BPeterman said...

Dang, I want a tunic! Ebay is so stressful though, I don't think I could bid on one without panicking.