Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summah, Summah Time!

I have a new set of jewelry pieces I'm calling "The Isle of Esme Collection." First up? Isle Esme Earrings. YAY! I do apologize if some people are offended by the fact that Eddie's partly covered up by a beach ball. :( ~__^ You know you love it!



And to continue with the half, nekkid Edward theme, finally got into making some New Moon pieces. Ever since I saw that pic of Robert Pattinson in Italy O__o I really had a burning desire to capture the moment. :P Woot!



Also wanted to give a shoutout to anyone who is interested in obtaining a charm ring? Message me because I will have to order supplies for it. I currently only have 3 left, two are already called for. ^__^ Thanks everyone!

Happy Father's Day Weekend to all the awesome DADS out there!


(I'll probably get disowned for putting my dad's pic in my blog but I LOVE YOU, DAD! Don't be too angry! lol He's awesome! :P)

Always,
Shielou

PS: I'm so glad many of you have taken an interest in For the Bald and Beautiful. I'm still sending out invitations for authors for the blog! YAY!


5 comments:

Laina said...

Awww the new pieces look great!!
I love the start of the Isle Esme pieces! SO adorable ^_^


Happy Father's Day Shielou's Dad! lol


Love ya girlie!
Laina

CanDyRavE said...

OH! I love the New Moon inspired piece! I am a Team Jacob girl, but even I got hot and bothered by the RPattz pics!! I can't wait to see New Moon!!

Myrna said...

Woohoo!! New pieces!!! Love them, absolutely gorgeous. Wee!! New Moon is coming and you are already full of inspiration ^_~ Take care and rest!! Be happy!!
X♥X♥
M.

paperback.pixie said...

The Isle Esme pieces are so sweet!! Amazing job, as always :-)

rubiesymusica said...

I am loving the new pieces! How big a finger can that ring fit? Big girl, big fingers. I was gonna order a cell phone charm but maybe this would be something less likely to be damaged?