Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hot Hair Mess

I didn't realize a slight experimentation with Eddie's locks would garner so many responses and differing opinions. But then again when Rob cut off his infamous sex hair the entire world went nuts for a little while. ~__^ It looks like I'll be sticking with the old "do" but I will try to improve on the new hairstyle when I get the chance and, of course, make it upon request. But the original hairstyle will remain as Eddie's standard look. ^__^



I also wanted to...erm warn everyone O__o...that I will be posting some new things in the next couple of weeks that are a bit different from what I've been doing. One of my goals in having my own "business" (Ugh, I REALLY hate that word. I'm just not "business" material ~__^) is not relying on Twilight. As much as I want to. ~__^ Especially since looking atRob, Taylor, Alex, Kellan, Jackson and Peter photos for "reasearch" is a great excuse to drool in front of my computer for an hour or two.

O__o *silence*

Okay, fine, all morning but that's not the point! :P I want to challenge myself into making something that's completely my own. As most of you know I do love trying out new things and I'm not afraid to fail. Failure and I are good buddies. We know each other well. We're like THIS. ~__^ I have some ideas and hopefully it'll work out but we'll just see. ^__^

I have spent the past couple of days with Bridget's Haul. Glad I made it. The extras I made on her order will be posted tomorrow around noonish if anyone's interested. ^__^



Bridget had also requested Harry and Pals along with cutie Hedwig and a Snitch. ^__^ Had some troubles with the Snitch but after a couple of tries I was finally able to figure out how to make one that I was happy with. YAY!


(Tubby Hedwig lol)

She also asked for Paul. Ahem. Mr. Alex "Sex God Hubba-Hubba" Meraz. *wipes drool* Yeah. I don't think I need to say anymore on that front. ^__^


(It's quite unfortunate Alex Meraz is married...not that I'd ever have a chance but just sayin' ~__^)

Next week will be Edward Apples and Edward Pea Coats. Note that I will be making several batches of these in May and June so if you don't get yours on Wednesday or Saturday, please be patient because I will be making more. I just got a lot of requests for these ones. If you're unsure that I have you down for either one please contact me so we can double check together. ^__^ See you all next week! And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms and moms-to-be! ^__^

Luv,
Shielou


(One of the cutest songs ever! ~__^)

7 comments:

Laina said...

Haha proud to say that I didn't freak out when Rob cut his hair :P But I'm totally not his stalker.

I can't wait to see your new things that you have coming up =D And I'm not afraid to see some new stuffs!

Bridget's items look awesome! I never would have thought to ask for a snitch on mine or Hedwig! Geeze. Shanky would have been a cute addition right next to Hermione ~_^

Anonymous said...

The detail you give is amazing.

Would you consider doing a Pride and Prejudice one?

-Marie

Olga said...

Wow! It's me again. I am impressed. You doing great. These new things are great! How much I would give to do this like You. I can't wait to see new things. I love "Twilight" saga but I wonder what's next. Have a nice day and be creative!
Sorry for my English again ~_^

- Olga from Poland

Myrna said...

Yuppie!! Ready for the new items!! Bridget's haul looks great!! Harry and pals looks amazing... wow... lol and let's not forget Paul ^_^. No worries, you will do great :p
Take care!! ^_~

Helena said...

So how does it work? When people make requests, if it's a common one, you group them all together to make them. And you make lots, enough for extras so that you'll have extra if people order them later?

paperback.pixie said...

Hedwig is the cutest thing I've ever seen! And I just saw the charm of Edward covering his mouth because of Bella -- so in love with it!

You and failure? You're crazy! I wish I had that relationship with failure ;-)

luv2k2p2 said...

Yeah - Pride and Prejudice would be awesome!!!!

Mr. Darcy and Miss Eliza Bennett...
I can definetely be into that too!!!