Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bleh...Venting...Yumm

The future of Shielou is always uncertain to me. I worry and stress over it everyday. I always fear that this is only a fluke. I try my best to just live in the moment and just do what I want to do and not worry about anything or anyone else. But with having your own "business" (I still hate that word :P) it's difficult not to worry about tomorrow, especially when you want it to be for the long haul. But with the constant arrival of issues O__o that leaves me doubting myself and my abilities it's sometimes hard to keep it together and keep motivated.



But a fellow online friend recently shared some news with me that made me realize that these issues should be the least of my worries. That no matter what, if this all ended tomorrow, I can say that I'm proud that I did my own thing for a while, proud of what I've done and even happier to have talked and befriended the people I've had the pleasure of "meeting" online. I'm alive and healthy, I have Chris, my family and I have a butt load of clay and paints to keep me amused. ^__^ I'll continue doing what I'm doing but know that there will be changes in the future. What kind of changes? At this point I'm not exactly sure. I have a lot of interests and want to do everything, but obviously can't...O__o or can I? ~__^ Hopefully it won't be a complete step away from what I'm doing now. I just like making my own path and I refuse to follow anyone else's. But I promise I won't disappear without having proven that I tried my best. ^__^ Okay...I'm done venting. :P



But on a much lovelier news. After such a crappy week, the arrival of several amazing pictures made everything just go *poof* ~__^ Can I just say that I really love the internet and....YUMM!!!!!!!!!!! Hummuna, hummuna...And yes, you can be sure that I've just been inspired to make a new Twilight item. O__o Oh yes...stay tuned...*drool*





Love,
Shy


(Currently listening to A Fine Frenzy's Almost Lover ^__^)

6 comments:

Myrna said...

You shouldn't worry so much ^_~ You have great ideas, amazing abilities and many fans lol Keeping your own b* (ok,I won't say the B word ^^) can be stressful but, you have the ability to keep it plus, time passes and you keep learning from everything... OF COURSE you can do everything ^_~ (well, things don't always turn out like we wish for but, it doesn't mean its over) *It usually becomes a new "step" to keep climbing* In other words,you are awesome!!!! Take care!!!

Luvs u!!! X♥X♥

M.

Myrna said...

P.s. I forgot to say: Great the pics!!! Yummmyyyyy.... Reminds me of Chocolate Rob. lol

smpostrx said...

Shy
Just wanna say that I know we haven't "talked" much but you should know that I think that your super talented and have unbelievable ideas for items that your fans (at least me anyway) are dyeing to purchase. Just look at all the people that are willing to wait months for your items.
It is normal to fear the unknown and worry about the future. But in the short time that I have read this blog I can see that you have tons o courage and if you just take one problem at a time you can power through and with each difficult experience you learn something new :)

Much love
Susan

Britten said...

You are a-maz-ing!! And when Twilight comes and goes there will be other things to oogle over and get your gears turning. Don't worry. It's all good.

Laina said...

I have to agree with Britten! There are plenty of things out there that you can bounce ideas off of and like we've talked about before - there are plenty of things that you can come up with on your own ;)

Trust me there have been a few times this past year and a few things that have made me want to put up the white flag and close up shop but then I thought, ya know I really have too much heart, time and money invested, plus I've met some really sweet people! So screw it! I'm staying, lol.

The Bella and Edward bracelet looks amazing! One of these days I'm going to have to tackle you and tickle you silly to get you to make a pair of earrings for me, lol. Maybe a Bella Lamb and Edward Lion would look cute on my ears ~_^

The La Push bracelet looks BOMB! I love those black beads (I can't figure out what they are, lol) =D

Don't worry about it too much, but if you do just shoot me a message and I'll listen/read ~_^

Lots of love for my Shy!
Laina

paperback.pixie said...

I'm not an artist like you, but I know EXACTLY how you feel. There are so many times I've wanted to shut it down, move on, and...not suffer so much, lol. But you're awesome, Shy! I love everything you do -- even when I don't get a chance to comment here, I'm always ogling the pics :-) (I mean, Bella in her wedding dress? Could it be any more adorable? Come on!)And no matter what changes you make, your work will still be BEAUTIFUL!!

Rob just knows how to make everything better, doesn't he? ;-)