Sunday, April 5, 2009

OME!!! We made $290.00 for ALS!!

I was praying to God that we'd just get ONE bid on The Meadow Necklace! I never imagined it would go up to $290.00 flippin' awesome dollars! Wow you guys! Thanks so much to those who helped spread the word and to those who looked, bid, the works. You guys are the absolute best! I really have no words.....which is funny because I usually have much to say. ~__^



All $290.00 will go to Alex's Lemonade Stand, TwilightMOMS's official charity. I'm in absolute awe of all you. I hope that this won't be the last time I do something like this. But even now I already have some ideas for future charity projects. ~__^ Thank you so much! Many thanks to Britten, TwilightMOMS Administrator Extraordinaire, who helped me get this up and running! Thank you to Lyssa, Amber and TwiCrack for spreading the word on their blogs. And to all of you! This is proof that Twilighters are bomb, insane but bomb. ~__^

Love you all,
Shielou

PS: Have I mentioned lately that I love you guys? ~__^

4 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!! :)

Myrna said...

yay!! so much fun!!^_^ I am glad everything turned out great. Well done!! X♥X♥

Britten said...

This is just the coolest ever!

You are so rad for doing this. ALS will be so happy! I am going to send them a personal note.

When you get the chance send me a note about who won. If they don't mind me posting their name on the TM blog. =)

dee said...

one word WoW ^_^

great job <3
on making a difference^_^

-dee