Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alice Day!

I got two requests for Alice in her cafeteria outfit which I was grateful for because I haven't made this version of Alice in quite a while. ^__^



Have you also noticed that my pics are getting better? *happy dance* Goober (my camera) and I are getting along quite well, thank you. Now I don't have to smash him into little pieces. O__o You may also be wondering where I got the name Goober from. Well, one of my fav Disney movies is Meet the Robinsons and one of the cutest characters in the film is named Goober.



My next posting date is this Saturday. And just a hint...well...actually it's not really a hint. O__o I'll be posting every Wednesday and Saturday for the months of April and May. O__o I know what you're thinking. It's going to be a bit of a challenge but it's gonna happen (it better, otherwise I'm going to have a lot of peeved peeps on my back :S) and we're gonna make it. I hope you all are ready because the following weeks are going to be brutal. BRUTAL. I have my boxes of Meltykiss...I hope you all have yours too!! ~__^

Luv,
Shy


(Happy music to soothe and calm a petrified soul like mine...O__o)

6 comments:

Laina said...

Wow major postage coming up!!
I'm glad goober is no longer a pain in your butt ^_^

I should really order a box of Meltykiss :P

Myrna said...

Yay!! Lovely as always!! Alice is amazing. It's my favorite character. Of course, You have to ♥ Edward... ^_^ I guess I will mark the days to remember when you will post the next time so I can read about your Brutal weeks. :P Take care!! X♥X♥

Ps. Don't go nutz... X_X

NĂ¡dia said...

Wow! Alice looks so cute! Love her outfit :')
I love that song from jem. She has a really soft voice.
Good luck with your new pieces! We can't wait to see them!

nadia - lunaby

paperback.pixie said...

Alice is adorable!!

So excited to see everything you post! Take it easy, though -- we don't want you burning out :-)

BPeterman said...

Cafeteria-Alice is so dang cute, I'm happy she got her own day.

Your lil' Barbie hands are gonna hate us (customers)!

silargu said...

Hey, States!
Your mini-version of Alice is as adorable as the real less-mini Alice :)