Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Surprise In Every Box

I think I finally have the hang of it with my camera, Goober. He made my life easy yesterday and today. ^__^ So he's no longer on my list of things I must destroy when I take over the world. O__o


(I luvs you, Laina. lol)

But I just wanted to announce that all reserved items have been shipped. Whew!! ^__^ YAY!! Along with that comes....a story. Yes. I'm going to tell you a rather boring story so prepare yourselves. *Ahem* Myrna and I have a great affinity for all that is chocolate. Yumm.... ^__^And during one of our chats she and I got to talking about Japanese chocolates. Anyhow, I promised her that once I got my recent shipment of Japanese goodies I would send her some chocolates. And I am sooooo happy to announce that my shipment from Japan has finally arrived!! Happy day!!!


(Posting and Shipping Aftermath.....Frightening....O__o)

Japanese junk food is bomb. And because I was going to send her some yummies and I love to share, those who ordered shtuff from me should be getting a piece of Japan with their shipment 'cause I like to spread the love....in the safest way I know how. lol But if somehow they all melt on their way to you then....yeah. Oops? You'll get melty Japanese chocolate. Melts in your package but not in your mouth. O__o Wow, if you take that out of context then it sounds really dirrty. Okay, mind now out of the gutter. -__-


(So pretty much everybody should have gotten a piece or two of Lotte and/or Meltykiss ^__^ Pocky's MINE!!!! :P)

So I was talking to my shop ninja, Laina, and we have both agreed that the fairest way to obtain my pieces would be to post everything in one go here in my blog and then have everybody reserve items. Just so not everyone is waiting for something until God forbidden hours of the morning (wait, don't we all the do that now anyway? ~__^) and everyone can see what I have at the same time so no one is left "Aww, but I like the other one better!! Darnit, SHY!!!! Darn you!!! You're going do Hades for this!!!"


(Totally Random....Socks of the month...Jolly Roger in green and black stripes!! Get a pair here!!)

But if anyone has any suggestions as to a better way to decrease some of the insanity that arrives every other Sunday then please feel free to share. ~__^ But that's all for now. ^__^ I hope to keep you guys updated this week as to what I'll have next Sunday. The more you push the more it's likely to happen. I work well under pressure. O__o *twitch*

Leaving you all with yummy Japanese goodness thoughts,
Shy

11 comments:

Britten said...

Mmmm....those pocky sticks are the BOMB!!! This is a nice little "extra" for your buyers. I love it when etsy sellers do this! It's like getting the little toy prize in the cracker jack box =)

la loca lucca said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!IF YOU EVER COME TO SAN DIEGO ME YOU & LEAH WILL DRIVE TO L.A AND STALK ROB OK HEE HEE CANT WAIT FOR THAT CANDY I ALWAYS GO TO RANCH 99(HUGE SELECTION) SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND LET ME KNOW & ILL KEEP MY EYE OUT FOR IT!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!! Yes, I finally know how to work with this thing... I had to learn something form SICI lol :P Thanks for the chocolates ^_^, If your art makes my day, your art + CHOCOLATE!! = Happy little M., for a week...lol (Yes, I studied for MATH X_X) Well, I think Laina's idea of posting your stuff in your blog sounds great. Still, I enjoy staying up to 3:00am, eating junk food to stay awake ^_~ No matter what you choose, I think we will all be happy to wait ^_^ X♥X♥ Myrna

paperback.pixie said...

As someone who HAS stayed up until 3 AM to see what you post, I have to say I like the adventure ;-) But Laina's idea does make a lot of sense, because it might be easier for you...?

And now I really want Japanese candy, even though I've never actually had it, ha!

CanDyRavE said...

Laina is the best! I can't wait to see what you make for my J.K. necklace!!!!

Laina said...

Man I'm really sorry I tore Bella's arms off! I swear it was an accident! lol

I promise to take really good care of her this time! I'd be more likely to fight her for Jake than Edward, lol. I may have to them turn around and fight Nicole! EEEEk
Haha, I love you Nicole! ~_^

Can't wait for the chocolate! Japanese candy is SO yummy! I haven't gotten any in a loooong time.

And I totally don't mean to be the super ninja that I am, I'm just totally addicted! I think I do need an intervention O_o *slings samuri sword*


Btw, I love your socks! lol

Dee said...

OMG...shy!!!
i didnt know you like Jap. yummy snacks
thats crawling everywhere here on GUAM!!..
there are soo many different kinds because
we are an island infested with TOURIST!!!...
i would love to send stuff to you..
there are so many crazy kinds and then there
are the cutie sanrio kinds with hello kitty heads..
teehee ^_^...
just let me know if you would like some and
i'll take pictures of it and send them too you..
as a THANKS for everythings..
aka.. dealing with my craziness ^_^

i think your idea for the items is Awsome!!
keep the good work coming.!!!


-dee

ps. MISS YOU ^_^
and totally AWSOME SOCKS!!! ^_^

dee said...

P.SSSS

LAINA

ONCE A NINJA ALWAYS A NINJA!!!!!
*ducksfromsamuraisword*

(can i be your minie ninja ^_^ )

Laina said...

Hahaha, we'll both be ninja's Dee! ~_^

CanDyRavE said...

I think I can handle the challenge, Laina, lol!

Bring it on!



I love you too, Laina!

Laina said...

Haha uh oh O_o