Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Presenting....The Meadow....

I feel like I've been very fortunate to be able to do what I do and share it with everyone online. ^__^ Creating art whether it's in the form of jewelry, paintings or even just trying to capture the beauty of a gorgeous afternoon is what makes me content. But being able to share it with all of you is what makes me happy. ^__^






This is my way of not only giving back to the Twilight Community who has in turn given me the ability to do what I love most in the world, creating art, but this also my way of thanking all of you. ^__^ You have all contributed to making this necklace. From those who have supported my Etsy shop since it opened just a couple of months ago to my watchers, my blog commentators, occasional stalkers and even ninjas...you all had a hand in making this possible. Thank you so much for all your never ending support, for the e-mails that keep me smiling and laughing and the occasional hot pictures of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner that pops up during the Saturday before my Sunday hauls to remind me to relax for a minute and just admire. ~__^ Thank you to those who I chat with online about everything and absolutely nothing and to those who have sent me gifts I never expected and always made my day a little brighter. This is for all of you!



The Meadow Necklace is now up on Ebay. Proceeds will go to TwilightMOMS's official charity Alex's Lemonade Stand. If you are unable to bid, please think of making a small donation to the cause or just spread the word. ^__^ Let's prove once and for all that although Twilighters are quite insane (don't deny it!!), our hearts are always in the right place. ^__^



Thank you so much to everyone!! I REALLY love you guys. *tear* *sob* ~__^

With many sparkling and lovely thoughts,
Shielou

PS: Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to contact me!

PS2: For whoever wins the bid, if you prefer a different necklace to go with the pendant I can certainly accommodate you with your preference. I just have A LOT of green colored beads so Bidder's choice!

PS3: I'm still taking custom orders (3 more spots!!) and requests. Please contact me through Etsy for more information or if you would like to make a custom order/request. It will remain open until the end of the week. Please be patient with me while I work out a schedule and e-mail everyone for the cost and estimate as to when it will be ready. ^__^ Thanks everyone!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Whoever wins this will be so lucky. I adore my Edward necklace I purchased earlier this year and wish I could have this too. I think this is a wonderful thing you have done!

Myrna said...

Yay!! The Final Result... Absolutely Gorgeous!! Its great that you get to share with us your thoughts, inspirations, new designs, comments and even candy lol ^_^. Thanks for that!! It feels nice to have helped in a way :P And its great that you get to do what u love. We all hope that you decide to stay doing this for a long time...lol (^^)

PS. I am pretty sure that everybody will contribute to the charity. And it will get a lot of bids in ebay. ^_~

Loves u... X♥X♥

Myrna

wiseoldravenclaw said...

That is so beautiful! Your artistry is wonderful:)

Laina said...

Wow the Meadow is even more incredible now that it's finished! Simply stunning! ^_^ Hopefully it will bring TwilightMoms a great donation and we all know that it will bring the winning bidder a genuine piece of art to wear that was made by a great person and a wonderful Twilighter ;)

WhyIstheRumAlwaysGone said...

Wonderful! It's so pretty and clearly made with so much love!