Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ready, Set . . . 2009!

Happy New Year!! I hope you all had lovely holidays!! My Christmas went well. I spent some time with my family, ate like the world was going to end the next day and read books until my eyes began to bleed. What else? I spilled some wine on a brand new shirt. O__o That was fun. This is why I don't drink, even after working at a liquor store for a couple of months. Shielou+Alcoholic Beverages=BAD. It's like giving a monkey a gun and letting it lose in a zoo. You just don't do it.....O__o....And I kinda think I just insulted myself....

(Jasper and Bella being awkward....)

Quite a tame holiday for some but I loved it! ^__^ The only downside? I got sick. I know!! Bummer. I'm still suffering through the remnants of a common cold so that's why I haven't been able to do much this past week. I feel much better though so I'm getting back on the horse reinvigorated. I hope to finish my preliminary sketches for custom orders this week in order to start on making them next week. ^__^

(Hahahaha!)

Also....thank you to everyone who participated in my December Giveaway! YAY! I won't be announcing the winners until this coming Sunday. And yes....I'm making you all wait. Muwahaha!


Always,
Shielou

PS: I know, random pictures. :s

5 comments:

Jaymei Elle said...

Awesome! I'm sorry to hear that you were sick, I was too! :P

Glad to hear that you're going to be doing some new custom things :) I was giving some thought to some new ideas I might throw your way.. :)

Jaymei

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

I was sick, three! :( Here's hoping for better health and lots of time to craft! :)

lilybear621 said...

Glad to hear that your feeling better, Shielou! Your pictures and captions always make me LOL!

Dee said...

aww sorry you got sick!!!
Dont feel better
I WANT YOU TO FEEL GREAT!!!teehee^_^

in my culture (chamorro)
a good thing to do is make
fresh HOT LEAMONADE with a spoon full of HONEY!
it clears the throat and brings up you imunity!

-dee

Britten said...

Love the pictures of the characters! Glad you had a great Christmas!