Monday, December 8, 2008

Shielou+Snow=Frozen Popsicle

Life's not fun when it's flippin' cold outside.


The only thing I love about Winter is that I get to wear my comfy hoodies and super cool socks.

(These are my pink dancing robots socks!)

Don't be jealous! You know you want a pair! ~__^ Check out these two awesome sites that sell funky socks like these: Sock Dreams and Sock Army. They also sell other stuff like arm warmers, gloves and leg warmers. I've ordered from both sites... and yes, I have a sock problem. I love socks. Who doesn't?

Oh, and Mom, if you're reading this (I KNOW you're reading this!!) I'd like a pair of these (picture below) for Christmas! It's in the Sock Dreams site here. ^__^


Anyhow! Finished custom orders this week. Myrna asked for a mermaid. I was a bit stunned at first 'cause it never crossed my mind to make one. Fairies I thought about, never mermaids so I was a bit like WHOA!! O__o! But I recovered and was like Heckz Yez!! Thanks to Myrna for the challenge! And it was a challenge. O__o


Jaymei asked for Edward in his cute pea coat. I've always been in fear of painting his pea coat because I felt like the collar of the coat was its most prominent attribute and I couldn't figure out how to make it pop. After some experimenting I finally came up with a suitable solution and I'm quite happy with it so YAY! The collar along with the shoulder embellishments on the coat are all in 3D. Thanks to Jaymei for the challenge!


Okay so I finally found some decent reference pictures of Jacob from the film. It's been a long time coming I feel like. ^__^ Aww...Jacob! I wuv him! Arwooooo!! (That's me howling:)


And last but not least, I finally made some Edward Cullens holding yummy apples! Yay!! And yes, Eddie, I would like a bite.....*drool* O__o *slap* Okay, I'm back on earth. Seems to be quite a favorite this week so I'll be making more. Woot! That's pretty much it. It's been kinda nuts but good kinda nuts. Like pistachio nuts. Mmm...Pistachios....*drool* I'm gonna go eat before I start feasting on my computer table. O__o

(Edward lookin' all cute and shiz :)

(Oh, yes, I would like a bitez!)

Lotsa Luv,
Shielou

1 comment:

Jaymei Elle said...

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the little Edwards for me :D They turned out absolutely perfect. I love the little mermaid you made as well! Looks like a cute little pixie style mermaid! Who knows, maybe one day I'll ask for something out of the box too! :P