Saturday, November 8, 2008

OMG! My Brain is Warped...

I'm a little out of it. Huge week. HUGE. MASSIVE. I have items galore I've just posted on Etsy and custom orders up to my ears. I don't exactly know how I got myself to this point but the weird thing is...I actually love it. I know. O_o The madness, the chaos, the PRESSURE....I actually love it and find it worth while. Who knew?

Okay, so first thing's first...Alice Cullen. Need I say more? Adorable, quirky and a shopaholic...which I can understandably relate to. I love her!


So I tried my hand out at making something romantic and Gothic. This was a pain to make but I love the end results. I hope to make more of this style in the future!


One of my favorite colors is pink. I don't think I make enough pink so I made this. It's not full blown pink (that would be a bit scary) but its got pink in there.


I'm getting into green more and more. Thus a whole bunch of green jewelry including a necklace I absolutely adore. I love asymmetrical styles. It's fun and quirky.


Twelve more days people! TWELVE!! More to come your way!

Always,
Shielou

3 comments:

Stocking Mama said...

wow, these are just too cute!!!!
Love it!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Gorgeous! Thank you again for my wonderful Edward necklace. I adore it, and had to write about it on my blog. Hope you don't mind the publicity. :D

Britten said...

Amber just sent me here. LOVE your items!!! Ahhhh! That prom necklace is to die for! I will definitely be ordering something in the future.

Fabulous work!!!