Monday, November 3, 2008

November! Month of Twilight and...My Birthday?!

Okay, so who else is super stoked that there's only 17 days left until Twilight? *sigh* Along with the release of Twilight, it's my birthday this month! I'm turning 24. I know. You'd think at this age I'd be over my propensity of crushing on guys I will never have let alone meet face to face. But hey... a girl can dream...and I will keep dreaming 'cause that's all I'll ever have. *sob*

Anyhow, last week was total chaos. I made so many things (many being more than just 3 items. I know...sad). It kinda went by in a blur. And it's gonna be more of a blur this month. I can already tell. You know those people who can feel an impending storm through their bones? That's what I'm getting right now. I can feel it in my bones. Soooo....as usual, I can't keep organized when I'm crafting. See for yourself....



Exactly. And the pièce de résistance....


I know! I'm ashamed!!! God only knows how I managed to get anything done last week. Good news though!! I went shopping! Shopping makes everything better. Presenting....my November haul! (And yes, my table is actually clean) So get ready for some new items coming to you this month. Are you excited? You better be 'cause I'm freakin' stoked!!!


Always,
Shielou

No comments: