Friday, October 24, 2008

Whew!! New Items!!


When I started out my Etsy shop I didn't think my items would sell, especially my Twilight items. Thus, my inventory was quite low. But lo-and-behold I was proven wrong, much to my surprise, and I've been working almost non stop in the past two weeks in order to bring you all new items!

Soooooo . . . I watched the final trailer of Twilight (I am so excited!) the day it came out and there were so many things about it that inspired me. And one of them was the treetops scene with Bella and Edward. The foliage and the overall scenery was absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to make it into a bracelet. Thus 'Running with Vampires' Charm Bracelet was created. I realize it's 'Runs with Vampires' but I like the sound of 'Running with Vampires' better.


Anyhow, it was a bit of a pain to create this piece. It pretty much took forever to finish. I can be a bit indecisive when it comes to my designs. I wasn't exactly sure if I liked the green wiring I had added but I like the finished product. I wanted it to be rustic and organic and I'd like to think I accomplished that T_T

More to come in the next few days!

Always,
Shielou

No comments: