Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome to Shielou

So it's been around a week since our shop opened and I've been having a blast! Who knew selling my personal crafts online would bring me such joy and excitement? Cheesy as it sounds it's true. But enough with the Hallmark moment! I hit the mother load this weekend when my aunt, God bless her sweet and generous soul, gave me a bounty of various precious gemstones (including jade! *drool*), red coral beads, cultured pearls and Swarovski crystals straight from the Philippines!! This little Etsy seller now knows where to get her beads next time! Woohoo!!

I was a bit overwhelmed by the variety of treasures and didn't really know where to begin. I had so many ideas running through my head and I had no clue as to where I should start. So I decided to organize first! Organizing soothes the soul.


I'm working my little tush off to bring you all some new items coming up at the end of this week so keep your eyes open for that! But as of now, I have posted a couple of bracelets and a Mini Edward Cullen with more to come in the next few days!

Always,
Shielou

No comments: